No matter for what tool you have created an account, they configure the same. Setting up access to the server via SSH in Zebroid does not differ from that used in any other SSH clients.
The first time this window will be completely empty, and the data entry fields are not active. Before you drive in setting up access to the site you must first create a new account. To do this, use the context menu in the left list and then add one or more accounts. The program supports the categorization of unlimited nesting.
- Name — profile name
- Host — the address to which you want the program to connect (ip or server domain)
- Port — the port for the connection (usually port 21)
- Login — user login
- Password — user password
- The end-of-line — symbol, which indicates the end of the line (command separator). On Unix systems, this «New line» (\n)"
SSH terminal is used to test the connection to the server and run custom commands.
It consists of two parts:
- Command Line — field to enter a command. It is multiline field and for once there you can enter multiple commands to be executed in sequence
- Terminal window — window, which displays the server's response to the commands sent by the user